72S-B2E is potable water pressure reducing system that combines electrically operated emergency backup valve, relief device and integral off peak flow modulation.
The system reduces higher upstream pressure to lower constant downstream pressure regardless of fluctuating demand or varying upstream pressure. It protects the consumers from excessive pressure and ensures continues water supply in emergency situations.
The 72S-B2E system consists of BERMAD 700 valves and combines main pressure reducing valve with a “hot backup” PRV that kicks over to operation by an electrical signal and switches an alarm signal in case of main PRV malfunction.
BERMAD water control systems for buildings combine valves and control elements into one compact, factory assembled and calibrated integral structure, designed to perform a specific water control task.
These control systems provide builders and engineers with simple water control solutions that are easy to install, inspect and maintain.
- Hֺֺigh Quality Construction Materials – Reliable, resilient and long lasting operation
- Rֺֺobust Design – Suitable for constant, intense
- Iֺֺn-Line Serviceable – Quick and easy maintenance and service
- Lֺֺine Pressure Driven – Independent operation with
external back-up command
- Uֺֺnitized Actuator Assembly – Minimal downtime
- Hֺֺydrodynamic Body with Unobstructed Flow Path –
Minimal noise and cavitation damage
- Pֺֺrotected Diaphragm – Minimizes chance of damage
caused by debris in the pipeline
- Aֺֺdjustable Pilot – Easy field pressure setting and calibration
- Cֺֺompact Structure – Installation in confined spaces
- Iֺֺntegrated Low Flow and Relief Devices – Unitized factory assembled unit
- Bֺֺuilt-in Redundancy – Safe and continuous water supply
- Bֺֺackup Valve Operation Indication – Immediate notification to maintenance personnel
- 3ֺֺ-way solenoid control – Provides full opening of the
- Vֺֺ-Port Throttling Plug – Low flow stability
- Rֺֺeduces pressure for separate pressure zones in hi-rise buildings
- Rֺֺeduces incoming pressure from municipal water supply
- Mֺֺinimizes water supply disruption due to malfunction
Sֺֺuitable for wide range of flow regimes
- Aֺֺllows for both “on floor” and “mechanical floor”
installations to provide the most convenient access