The Model BC-735-55-P Surge Anticipating Valve with Solenoid Control is an off-line, hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated
The valve immediately opens in direct response to any power failure even prior to the pressure drop associated with abrupt pump
stoppage. The pre-opened valve dissipates the returning high pressure wave, eliminating the surge.
The BC-735-55-P, sensing line pressure, smoothly closes drip-tight as quickly as the relief feature allows, while preventing closing surge. The valve also relieves excessive system pressure.
BERMAD 700 series valves are globe style control valves available in either standard Y (oblique) or angle pattern configurations. They have a full bore hydrodynamic body providing an unobstructed flow path, with a seat assembly and double chamber unitized actuator that can be removed from the body as a separate integral unit.
- Rֺֺeplaces surge air vessels – Economy of space,
lower investment and maintenance costs
- Hֺֺigh Quality Construction Materials – Reliable,
resilient and long lasting operation
- Rֺֺobust Design – Suitable for constant, intense operation
- Iֺֺn-Line Serviceable – Quick and easy maintenance and service
- Lֺֺine Pressure Driven – Independent operation with
- Uֺֺnitized Actuator Assembly – Minimal downtime
- Hֺֺydrodynamic Body with Unobstructed Flow Path –
Minimal noise and cavitation damage
- Pֺֺrotected Diaphragm – Minimizes chance of damage
caused by debris in the pipeline
- Adjustable Excessive Pressure Pilot – Easy field pressure
setting and calibration
- Tֺֺransfer pumps systems
- Dֺֺirect supply pumps
- Wֺֺhere discharge line is short and wave critical time is less than 3 seconds
- Iֺֺncludes excessive pressure relief