Hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated quick pressure relief valve that relieves excessive system pressure when such pressure rises above a pre-set value. It responds immediately, accurately, and with high repeatability to a rise in system pressure by opening fully. It also
provides smooth drip tight closing.
BERMAD 700 series valves are hydraulically operated globe valves available in either standard oblique (Y) or angle (A) pattern design. They have a full bore hydrodynamic body providing an unobstructed flowpath, with a seat assembly and double chamber unitized actuator that can be disassembled from the body as a separate integral unit.
- High quality construction materials ensure reliable, resilient and long lasting operation
- Durable design suitable for highly intensive operation
- Full bore valve port area and hydrodynamic body provide unobstructed flow path, with minimal pressure loss, operation noise and low cavitation damage
- Double chamber actuator, fully operational under very low pressure conditions including optional full opening & closing action under zero line pressure; provides smooth, immediate valve response with no hammer effect.
- Near maintenance-free straightforward balanced design including an actuator that can be easily disassembled from the valve body as a separate integral unit for minimal downtime.
- 2-way pilot and control loop provide immediate, accurate response to sudden pressure variations
- On-site adjustable pilot allows simple and easy calibration of required pressure level
- System failure indication – visual indication to maintenance personnel of aberrant operation conditions requiring immediate attention
- Pilot and control loop designed for long-lasting and reliable operation even after long standby periods
- Durable construction designed to suit systems requiring high pressure and intensive operation
- Protection against bursts and the effects of extreme pressure in fire protection systems in buildings
- Excessive pressure relief in hydrant pumping stations
- High pressure safety valve in hydrant pressure reduction systems
- Protection against excessive pressure in external hydrant pipes exposed to the sun