Hydraulically operated level control and pressure sustaining control valve that controls reservoir filling and reservoir level; during filling the valve sustains minimum upstream pressure, regardless of fluctuating flow or reservoir level. Reservoir filling is in response to a hydraulically controlled Bi-level vertical float that opens at a pre-set reservoir low level and shuts off at a pre-set high level, regardless of valve differential pressure.
BERMAD 700 series valves are hydraulic, oblique pattern, globe valves with double chamber unitized actuator, that can be disassembled from the body as a separate integral unit. The valves hydrodynamic body is designed for unobstructed flow path and provides excellent and highly effective modulation capacity for high differential pressure applications.
- High Quality Construction Materials – Reliable, resilient and long lasting operation
- Robust Design – Suitable for constant, intense operation
- In-Line Serviceable – Quick and easy maintenance and service
- Line Pressure Driven – Independent operation, no external power needed
- Unitized Actuator Assembly – Minimal downtime
- Accurate and reliable level control; prevents reservoir overflow and cut-offs
- Accurate and reliable level control and pressure sustaining capabilities – preventing reservoir overflows and cut-offs while maintaining minimum upstream pressure
- 4-way float control provides powered opening in extremely low pressure conditions allowing smooth and quiet water flow
- Level control of water reservoirs in buildings; basement and roof-top reservoirs, pressure breaking tanks, emergency water storage operating under tough conditions and intensive use.
- Priority and backup management of reservoirs
- Out of tank installation; level control in limited access or remote sites
- Prioritizing upstream consumers or fire protection appliances over reservoir supply
Water Reservoir Level Control System, featuring the BC-753-66-P that control high and low water level in the reservoir in addition to sustaining up stream pressure to prioritize other consumers over reservoir filling. As backup, another level control valve is stationed upstream and calibrated to a slightly higher water level. The backup valve can be specified to operated hydraulically (another BC-750-66-P) or electrically (BC-750-65-P).