The BIC 1 is a flexible, easy to use, single station landscape irrigation controller that is designed for installation on a single irrigation valve or solenoid actuator for easy and convenient setting of the irrigation schedule.
The BIC 1 includes a built-in rain sensor connection for efficient and economical water usage that lessens the need for user intervention.
Powered by two standard AA Alkaline batteries the BIC 1 ensures reliable and continuous operation for up to 3 years.
- Irrigation cycles control by days and hours
- Advanced construction materials
-Durable in all environment conditions
- Low power consumption
-Operated by two standard AA batteries
-Up to three years of continuous operation
- Manual operations
-Manual operation through the controller’s keypad
-Three position Manual Activation: Opened, Automatic, Closed
-Flow Control – Manual adjustment of maximum flow
- Easy and user friendly operation
- Simple to install and service
- Durable and resilient BERMAD product
- Drip, sprinklers and micro-sprinklers landscape irrigation systems
- Irrigation of flowerpots and window boxes
- Rooftops and balconies systems
- Public, roadside, and traffic islands landscaping