BERMAD C30 is a high quality combination air valve for a variety of water networks and operating conditions. It evacuates air during pipeline filling, allows efficient release of air pockets from pressurized pipes, and enables large volume air intake in the event of network draining. With its advanced aerodynamic design, this double orifice valve provides excellent protection against air accumulation and prevents vacuum formation, with improved sealing in low pressure conditions.
- Straight flow body with large diameter automatic orifice – Higher than usual flow rates.
- Aerodynamic full-body kinetic shield – Prevents premature closing without disturbing air intake or discharge.
- Dynamic sealing – Prevents leakage under low pressure conditions (0.1 bar).
- Compact, simple and reliable structure whose parts are fully corrosion, chemical and fertilizer resistant – Lower maintenance and increased life span.
- Designed in compliance with EN-1074 / 4 standard.
- Factory approval and Quality Control – Performance and specification tested and measured with specialized test bench, including vacuum pressure conditions.
- Field proven designed for use in irrigation applications with water quality such as river water, channel water, dam water or treated effluent with high reliability.
- Main Irrigation Networks – Air relief, protection against air accumulation and vacuum formation
downstream of pumps, along supply lines and at elevations in main irrigation networks.
- *Irrigation Control Heads – Air relief, protection against air accumulation and vacuum formation
at filtration and fertilization stations and downstream of main control valves.
- *Infield Systems – Protection against air accumulation and vacuum formation in proximity to water
meters and automatic regulators.
- *Landscape Irrigation – Protection against air accumulation and vacuum formation.
- *Pumping stations – Maximising pumping efficiency, priming capabilities and reducing the possibility
of pressure surges during power failure modes.