BERMAD C50 is a high quality combination air valve for a variety of sewage and wastewater networks and operating conditions. It evacuates air during pipeline filling, allows efficient release of air and gas pockets from pressurized pipes, and enables large volume air intake in the event of network draining.
With its advanced aerodynamic design and double orifice, this valve provides excellent protection against air and gas accumulation and vacuum formation with improved sealing under low pressure conditions.
- Straight flow body with large diameter automatic orifice – Higher than usual flow rates.
- Aerodynamic, full-body kinetic shield – Prevents premature closing without disturbing air intake or discharge.
- Dynamic Sealing – Prevents leakage under low pressure conditions (0.1 bar).
- Elongated body design – Prevents solids from making contact with valve’s operating parts.
- Compact, simple and reliable structure with fully corrosion-resistant parts – Lower maintenance and increased life span.
- Two inlets – Enabling back flushing and drainage.
- Factory approval and Quality Control – Performance and specification tested and measured with specialized test bench, including vacuum pressure conditions.
Sewage and wastewater pumping stations – Air relief and vacuum prevention.
- Sewage and wastewater pipelines – Protection against air and gas accumulation and vacuum formation at elevations, slope change points and at road / river crossings.
- Municipal and industrial wastewater treatment plants – Protection against air and gas accumulation and vacuum formation.