The BERMAD Model FP 400E-4M Classic Deluge Valve includes a Manual EsayLock Reset for latching the valve open in response to an electric, hydraulic, pneumatic, or electro-pneumatic signal. The Deluge Valve resets to the closed position only upon local manual reset activation.
- Pneumatic PORV – Best suited for corrosive an freezing conditions
- Latch open – Closes upon local reset only
- One-piece molded diaphragm-Only moving part – No maintenance required
- Simple design – Cost effective
- Obstacle-free full bore – Uncompromising reliability
- Factory pre-assembled trim – Out-of-box quality
- In-line serviceable – Minimal downtime
- Automatic spray or foam systems
- Offshore installations
- Marine environments
- Freezing environments
- Seawater / corrosive water supplies
- Foam applications
The BERMAD Model FP 400E-4M is suitable for systems that include dry pilot lines with closed pneumatic fusible plugs. The Deluge Valve latches open in response to pneumatic pressure drop in the dry pilot line.