The Model FP 720-UL Pressure Reducing Valve reduces high, unstable upstream pressure to maintain precise stable downstream pressure, regardless of changing upstream pressure or flow, and requires only existing line pressure to operate.
- Advanced “Y” or angle pattern – Efficient straight through flow
- Broad operating flow range – V-Port Throttling Plug
- Advanced pilot system – With integral adjustable closing speed
- Accurately maintains dynamic and static pressure
- Double chambered unitized actuator – Protected diaphragm and smooth operation
- Easy, in-line inspection ensures minimal down time
- Quick and smooth valve action
- Replaceable stainless steel valve seat – extended valve life
- Large control filter (code: F)
- Seawater service FS as prefix to model
Note: Optional features can be mixed and matched.
Consult your BERMAD representative for full details.
- Hose station feeds
- Sprinkler systems with overpressure
- Deluge systems with overpressure
- Foam systems
- Fire hydrant water supply
The BERMAD Model FP 720-UL, pressure reducing valve, pilot operated, automatically and accurately reduces downstream water pressure to a specific, adjustable value.
The FP 720-UL operates under both flowing and non-flowing (static) conditions.
The Pressure Reducing Pilot  senses downstream pressure  and in real time modulates the main valve  to maintain a constant downstream pressure.
In no-flow static conditions, should the downstream pressure start rising above pilot setting, the pilot closes, shutting the main valve seal  drip-tight to maintain the allowable downstream pressure.