The BERMAD Model FP 730-59 combines fire pump relief with a pre-opening feature to anticipate pump start-up surge. The valve opens fully by means of an electric override upon the start-up and continues to perform as a pressure relief valve. The valve offers reliable performance for high capacity fire pump systems.
- Hydraulically powered valve design – Eliminates jamming problems
- Dual parallel pilot valve system, hydraulic & electric
- Continues to act as relief valve upon electric failure
- Quick response with minimal power requirement
- Hydro-efficient body design
-Unrestricted flow path
- Double chambered unitized actuator
-Easy, inline inspection ensures minimal down time
-Quick and smooth valve action
- Individual high capacity fire pumps
- Petrochemical complexes and refineries
- Harbors and airports
- Large scale industrial plants
The BERMAD Models FP 430-59 and FP 730-59 combine fire pump relief with a pre-opening feature to anticipate pump start-up surge. The valve opens fully by means of electric override upon pump start-up. It continues to function as a pressure relief valve after the electric override is shut off.