The BERMAD Model IR-920-M0-54-bK integrates a vertical turbine Woltman-type water meter with a diaphragm actuated hydraulic control valve. Serving as Flow Meter and Main Valve, it controls irrigation together with the irrigation controller. The BERMAD Hydrometer accurately reduces higher upstream pressure to very low and stable preset downstream pressure. It is a Normally Closed Hydrometer that opens in response to a remote pressure rise command and shuts in the absence of that command.
- Integrated “All-in-One” Control Valve
-Saves space, cost and maintenance
- Line Pressure Driven, Normally Closed
-Protects downstream systems
-Closes upon control failure
-Amplifies and relays weak remote command
- Pressure Reducing Servo Pilot Controlled
-Dynamic integrated needle valve
-Settable to 0.5 bar; 7 psi
-Very low hysteresis
- Magnetic Drive with Vacuum-Sealed Register
-Water-free gear train mechanism
-Reed-switch and Opto pulse-generating modes
-Various pulse combinations
- Internal Inlet & Outlet Flow Straighteners
-Saves on straightening distances
- Integrated Flow Metering Calibration Device.
- Simple In-Line Inspection and Service.
- Computerized Irrigation Systems
- Flow Monitoring & Leakage Control
- Remote and/or Elevated Plots
- Drip-Tape Systems
- Low Set Pressure Applications
- Distribution Centers
 BERMAD Model IR-920-M0-54-bK opens upon pressure rise command,
reduces pressure to higher pressure zone, and measures flow.
 BERMAD Pressure Reducer Model 015-PRV
 BERMAD On/Off Valve Model 205-Z
 BERMAD Vacuum Breaker Model ½”-ARV