- Large scale pumping systems
- National and municipal water networks
- Reservoir and dam water level control
- Industrial water systems
The BERMAD 700 Series large size control valves are hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated type.
Unique hydro-dynamic globe valve design with a special open plug provides high flow capabilities.
The valves are available in the standard configuration or with an Independent Flow Check code “2S”.
These valves are designed for large flow applications (On-off valve, pressure reducing, pressure sustaining, pump control, level control, check valve, flow control, burst control,emergency shut-off valve etc.), where precise control is needed.
- * Hydrodynamic wide globe valve body provides:
-Higher flow (Kv; Cv) than standard globe valves.
-Higher resistance to cavitation damage.
- * In-line serviceable.
- * Valves are suitable for working with all types of command: Hydraulic, Electric and Pneumatic.
- * Self-operated valves that can work without an external source of power.
- * Wide range of options and accessories:
-One-way or two-way flow direction.
-Cavitation cage (optional).
-Visual position indicator.
-Analog opening output.
-Large selection of control accessories.
-Double chamber actuation (700-M6).
-Large inspection and service ports (700-M5L).