The Model 750-65 Level Control Valve with Bi-Level Electric Float is a hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated control valve that controls reservoir filling in response to an electric float switch signal, opening at pre-set low level and shutting off at pre-set high level. The double chamber actuated Model 750-65 is powered to fully open and close even at very low pressure.
- Line pressure driven – Independent operation
- Bi-Level electric float switch
- On/off service
- Low cavitation damage
- No hydraulic sensing tubes
- Simplified float installation and setting
- Suited to various float switches
- Solenoid controlled
- Low power consumption
- Normally Open or Normally Closed main valve
- Double chamber
- Full powered closing
- Low throttling noise
- Non-slam closing characteristic
- Protected diaphragm
- External installation
- Easy access to valve and float
- Less wear and tear
- In-line serviceable – Easy maintenance
Reservoirs vary in their characteristics – location, elevation, filling & emptying, flow & pressure, surface area, etc. These various characteristics require various level control valve solutions.
The Model 750-65 is the ideal solution for level control in reservoirs – shallow and deep, low and high elevation, rooftop and basement, in water towers, and wherever electric power is available.