Hydraulically operated, piston actuated, off-line surge anticipating valve that immediately opens in response to the pressure drop associate with abrupt pump stoppage. The pre-opened valve dissipates the returning high pressure wave; thereby, eliminating the surge. The valve smoothly closes drip tight as quickly as the relief feature allows; thereby, preventing closing surge. The valve also relieves excessive system pressure.
Bermad 800 Series valves are hydraulic, pilot operated, piston actuated, oblique pattern, globe valves with a seat assembly and double chamber unitized actuator.
The valve’s hydrodynamic body is designed for unobstructed flow path and provides excellent and highly effective modulation capacity for high differential pressure applications.
The 800 Series operate under difficult operation conditions with minimal cavitation and noise. They are made of the highest quality materials suitable for different mining applications.
- Robust structure, piston actuated
– High pressure service
- Replace surge air vessels
– Relieves surge, fail-safe open
– Lower investment & minimal maintenance costs
– Economy of space
– Especially economic for high pressure ratings
- Designed to stand up to the toughest conditions
– Tamper resistant
– Excellent anti-cavitation properties
– Drip tight sealing
- Double chamber actuator design
– Moderate valve closing (no surges)
– Simplified maintenance as it can be removed as a single unit. In-line serviceable
- Obstacle free flow path – Uncompromising reliability
- Balanced seal disc – High flow capacity