BERMAD C15 is a high quality combination air valve for a variety of networks and operating conditions. It reliefs air during pipeline filling,allows efficient release of air pockets from pressurized pipes, and enables large volume air intake in the event of network draining. With its advanced aerodynamic design, this valve provides excellent protection against air accumulation and vacuum formation, with improved sealing in low pressure conditions.
- Sֺֺtraight flow body with large diameter automatic orifice:
Higher than usual flow rates.
- Aֺֺerodynamic full-body kinetic shield: Prevents premature
closing without disturbing air intake or discharge.
- Dֺֺynamic sealing: Prevents leakage under low pressure
conditions (1.5 psi; 0.1 bar).
- Cֺֺompact, simple and reliable structure whose parts are
fully corrosion, chemical and fertilizer resistant: Lower
maintenance and increased life span.
- Dֺֺesign in compliance with EN-1074 / 4 standard
- Fֺֺactory approval and Quality Control: Performance and
specification tested and measured with specialized test
bench, including vacuum pressure conditions.
- Fֺֺield proven designed for use in irrigation applications with
water quality such as river water, channel water, dam water
or treated effluent with high reliability.
- Mֺֺain Irrigation Networks: Protection against air accumulation
and vacuum formation downstream of pumps, along supply
lines and at elevations in main irrigation networks.
- Iֺֺrrigation Control Heads: Protection against air accumulation
and vacuum formation at filtration and fertilization stations
and downstream of main control valves.
- Iֺֺnfield Systems: Protection against air accumulation and
vacuum formation in proximity to water meters and
- Lֺֺandscape Irrigation: Protection against air accumulation and