BERMAD C30 is a high quality combination air valve for a variety of water networks and operating conditions.
It evacuates air during pipeline filling, allows efficient release of air pockets from pressurized pipes, and enables large volume air intake in the event of network draining.
With its advanced aerodynamic design, this double orifice valve provides excellent protection against air accumulation and prevents vacuum formation, with improved sealing in low pressure conditions.
- – Straight flow body with large diameter automatic orifice – Higher than usual flow rates.
- – Aerodynamic full-body kinetic shield – Prevents premature closing, without disturbing air intake or discharge.
- – Dynamic sealing – Prevents leakage under low pressure conditions (0.1 bar).
- – Compact, simple and reliable structure with fully corrosion-resistant parts; lower maintenance and increased life span.
- – Threaded Side outlet (DN50/2”) for connection of Surge Protection (SP) or Inflow prevention (IP) devices.
- – Designed in compliance with EN -1074 / 4 standard and water service standards.
- – Factory approval and Quality Control – Performance and specification tested and measured with specialized test bench, including vacuum pressure conditions.
- – Pipelines – Protection against air accumulation and vacuum formation at elevations, slope change points and road / river crossings.
- – Water networks – Protection against air accumulation and vacuum formation.
- - In proximity to control valves and water meters – Prevention of biased readings
and inaccurate pressure regulation due to air flow through devices.
- – Residential networks – Protection against air accumulation.
- – Desalination plants and sea water applications – Protection against air accumulation and vacuum formation.