Hydraulically self-operated, diaphragm actuated, solenoid controlled valve that either opens fully or shuts off in response to an electric signal.
The valves hydrodynamic body is designed for unobstructed flow path and provides high flow capabilities.
- Hydraulic Control Valve with Solenoid Control
– Line pressure driven
– Electrically controlled On/Off
- Designed to stand up to the toughest conditions
– Drip tight sealing
- hYflow “Y” Valve Body
– Meets rough service conditions with high UV, chemical and cavitation resistance
– End-to-end “look-through” design and full bore seat with unobstructed flow path
– Free of any in-line ribs, supporting cage or shafts
– Enables ultra-high flow capacity with minimal head loss.
- In-line serviceable – Easy maintenance
– No bolts in the cover. Its cover ring fastens valve cover tobody, stiffening and strengthening the valve body
- Unitized Flexible Super Travel (FST) Diaphragm and Guided Plug Assembly
– Smooth closing.
– Requires low actuation pressure.
– Prevents diaphragm erosion and distortion.
- Flexible design – Easy addition of features
– Simple in-line inspection and service
- Flushing in Leaching
– Increased leaching efficiency.
– Increased longevity of leaching equipment.
– Prevention of mechanical damage in drips.
– Prevention of drips clogging.