Hydraulically self-operated, pressure reducing control valve which uses the hydraulic forces of the line pressure to reduce upstream pressure to lower constant downstream pressure, regardless of varying u pstream pressure.
The valves hydrodynamic body is designed for unobstructed flow path and provides excellent and highly effective modulation capacity for high differential pressure applications.
The valve controls the pressure to be applied to the module leaching system in order to control a constant leaching rate inside the module.
The local control of each module results in significant leaching solution savings.
- Designed to stand up to the toughest conditions
– High stability and accuracy
– Drip tight sealing
- hYflow “Y” Valve Body
– Meets rough service conditions with high UV, chemical and cavitation resistance
– End-to-end “look-through” design and full bore seat with unobstructed flow path
– Free of any in-line ribs, supporting cage or shafts
– Enables ultra-high flow capacity with minimal head loss.
- In-line serviceable – Easy maintenance
– No bolts in the cover. Its cover ring fastens valve cover tobody, stiffening and strengthening the valve body
- Unitized Flexible Super Travel (FST) Diaphragm and Guided Plug Assembly
– Smooth closing.
– Requires low actuation pressure.
– Prevents diaphragm erosion and distortion.
- Flexible design – Easy addition of features
– Simple in-line inspection and service
- Leaching rate control in heap leach systems