Hydraulically operated, active check pump control valve that opens fully or shuts off in response to electric signals. The valve isolates the pump from the system during pump startup and shutdown, thereby preventing pipeline surges.
The Bermad 700 Series valves are hydraulic operated, diaphragm actuated, oblique pattern, globe valves with a seat assembly and double chambered unitized actuator that can be disassembled from the body as a separate integral unit.
The valve’s hydrodynamic body is designed for unobstructed flow path and provides high flow capabilities.
The valves are available in the standard configuration or with an independent flow check (code “2S”). They are made of the highest quality materials, suitable for different mining applications
- Self-operated valves that can work without an external
source of power, just a command is needed
- Electric controlled
– Low power consumption
– Normally Open or Normally Closed main valve
- Hydrodynamic wide globe valve body provides:
– Higher flow (Kv;Cv) than standard globe valves
- Check feature (spring loaded type)
– Replaces line sized check valve
– Fail-safe mechanical closure
- Designed to stand up to the toughest conditions
– Tamper resistant
– Drip tight sealing
- Double chamber actuator design
– Full powered opening and closing (option “B”)
– Protected diaphragm
– Simplified maintenance as it can be removed as a single unit. In-line serviceable
- Flexible design – Easy addition of optional features
- Obstacle free flow path