Hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated, control valve that controls reservoir
filling and level. Reservoir filling occurs is in response to an electric float switch
signal, opening at a pre-set low level and shutting off at a pre-set high level.
Bermad 700 Series valves are hydraulic, oblique pattern, globe valves with a seat
assembly and double chamber unitized actuator that can be disassembled
from the body as a separate integral unit. Its double chamber actuator allows
the valve to be powered to fully open and close even at very low pressure.
The valve’s hydrodynamic body is designed for unobstructed flow path and
provides high flow capabilities.
The 700 Series operate under difficult operation conditions with minimal
cavitation and noise. They are made of the highest quality materials suitable for
different mining applications.
- Bi-level electric float switch
– No hydraulic sensing tubes
– ON/OFF Service
– No cavitation damage
– Simplified float installation and setting
- Electric controlled
– Low power consumption
– Normally Open or Normally Closed main valve
- Designed to – stand up to the toughest conditions
– Tamper resistant
– Drip tight sealing
- Double chamber actuator design
– Full powered opening and closing (option “B”)
– Protected diaphragm
– Simplified maintenance as it can be removed as a single unit. In-line serviceable
- Flexible design – Easy addition of optional features
- Obstacle free flow path