Hydraulically operated valve that either opens fully or shuts off in response to electric signals.
The Bermad 700 Series valves are hydraulic operated, piston actuated, oblique pattern, globe valves with a seat assembly and double chambered unitized actuator.
The valve’s hydrodynamic body is designed for unobstructed flow path and provides high flow capabilities. They are made of the highest quality materials, suitable for different mining applications.
- Robust structure, piston actuated
– High pressure service
- Self-operated valves that can work without an external source of power, just a command is needed:
– Low power consumption
– Low cost wiring
– Normally Open, Normally Closed or Last Position
- Hydrodynamic wide globe valve body provides:
– Higher flow (Kv;Cv) than standard globe valves
- Designed to stand up to the toughest conditions
– Tamper resistant
– Drip tight sealing
- Double chamber actuator design:
– Moderated valve closing (no surges)
– Full powered opening and closing (option “B”)
– Simplified maintenance as it can be removed as a single unit. In-Line serviceable
■ Flexible design – Easy addition of optional features
■ Obstacle free flow path