Hydraulically operated, piston actuated control valve that reduces higher upstream pressure to lower downstream pressure at a fixed ratio.
Bermad 800 Series valves are hydraulic, oblique pattern, globe valves with a seat assembly and double chamber unitized actuator,.
The valves hydrodynamic body is designed for unobstructed flow path and provides excellent and highly effective modulation capacity for high differential pressure applications.
The 700 Series operate under difficult operation conditions with minimal cavitation and noise. They are made of the highest quality materials suitable for different mining applications.
- Robust structure, piston actuated
– High pressure service
- Designed to stand up to the toughest conditions
– Tamper resistant
– Excellent anti-cavitation properties
– Wide flow range
– High stability and accuracy
– Drip tight sealing
- Double chamber actuator design
– Provide rapid response to sudden changes in system conditions
– Simplified maintenance as it can be removed as a single unit. In-line serviceable
- Flexible design – Easy addition of optional features
- Obstacle free flow path
- Optional V-Port Throttling Port – Allows for low flow stability