Hydraulically operated, pressure reducing control valve that reduces higher upstream pressure to lower constant downstream pressure, regardless of fluctuating demand or varying upstream pressure.
Bermad 800 Series valves are hydraulic, pilot operated, piston actuated, oblique pattern, globe valves with a seat assembly and double chamber unitized actuator.
The valve’s hydrodynamic body is designed for unobstructed flow path and provides excellent and highly effective modulation capacity for high differential pressure applications.
The 800 Series operate under difficult operating conditions with minimal cavitation and noise. They are made of the highest quality materials, suitable for different mining applications.
- Robust structure, piston actuated
– High pressure service
- Designed to stand up to the toughest conditions
– Tamper resistant
– Excellent anti-cavitation properties
– Wide flow range
– High stability and accuracy
– Drip tight sealing
- Double chamber actuator design
– Provide rapid response to sudden changes in system conditions
– Simplified maintenance as it can be removed as a single unit. In-line serviceable
- Flexible design – Easy addition of features
- Optional V-Port Throttling Plug – Allows for low flow stability
- Obstacle free flow path