The PS-HP/RV is an adjustable Pressure Switch for use with BERMAD Deluge and control valves, to indicate a pre-determined pressure level.
This Pressure Switch offers reliability, repeatability and durability in a compact design. It is suited for operation under the harsh conditions of Zone 1, II 2 G/D Ex d IIC T6 certified for hazardous locations and SIL 2 safety related systems.
At the heart of the PS-HP/RV is a snap action Diaphragm assembly, which transfers motion to one SPDT (Single-Pole Double-Throw) micro-switch.
Suitable for use with water, air or nitrogen pressure sensing in harsh or hazardous environments as in chemical plants, refineries, gas and petroleum installations offshore and marine vessels.
- Solid, Single Piece Construction
- Aluminum Epoxy Coated Enclosure – Model PS-HP
- Stainless Steel Enclosure – Model PS-RV
- Pre-Wired Integral Terminal Box
- Safety Vented Design
- Functional Safety Certified as per IEC 61508-2 for use in SIL 2 safety systems
- Convenient Field Adjustable Set-points Against a Reference Scale
- One SPDT (Single-Pole Double-Throw) micro-switch
- Welded Diaphragm
- IP66/NEMA 4x suitable for harsh environments
- NACE MR 01-75 complaint with PS-RVM22SDE02F model