This is a direct acting valve, actuated by a pressure responsive
diaphragm, which tends to reach equilibrium with the set spring force.
When used in a pressure relief/sustaining circuit, the pilot modulates
open as upstream pressure rises above set point.
- Pressure Relief with internal or external pressure sensing
- Available with differential pressure sensing
- Pressure Relief valve sizes 1½-6” (Standard model #3PB)
- Differential Pressure sustaining valves, sizes 1½-6” (with sealed cover)
- Direct Acting Pressure Relief valve for Fusible Plugs pilot line