This is a direct acting valve, actuated by a pressure responsive diaphragm, which tends to reach equilibrium with the set spring force. When used in a pressure relief/sustaining circuit, the pilot modulates open as upstream pressure rises above set point.
- Internal or external pressure sensing
- Differential pressure sensing
- Direct Pressure gauge installation
- Pressure Relief/Sustaining Valves sizes 16-32” (Standard Model #3HC)
- Differential Pressure Sustaining 16-32” (Modified to differential sensing #3HC-DR)
- Surge Anticipating Valve sizes 6-14” as high pressure pilot (Modified to external pressure sensing #3HC-R)