Hydraulically operated, pressure reducing control valve that reduces higher upstream pressure to lower constant downstream pressure, regardless of fluctuating demand or varying upstream pressure The BERMAD 100 hYflow, at the leading edge of control valve design, are hydraulic plug- type, diaphragm operated valves.
This highly durable series utilizing industrial glass-filled nylon, combines simple and reliable construction with superior performance under wide range of operation conditions.
- High quality industrial grade construction materials ensure reliable, resilient and long lasting operation
- Flexible super travel diaphragm and balanced plug provide smooth operation with low actuation pressure and diaphragm protection
- In regulation mode, very stable regulation under conditions of high differential-pressure and low flow rates
- Straight flow-through design of valve body ensures in ultra-high flow capacity with minimal loss of pressure
- Highly durable and resistant to harsh environmental conditions
- Simple design with few parts allows easy in-line inspection and service
- Incorporated flow handle for manual flow adjustments and operation overriding
- 2-way pilot and control loop continuously sense downstream pressure with immediate valve response providing stable, reliable and accurate pressure modulation under a wide range of flow-rate and pressure conditions
- Pilot and control loop constructed from heavy duty environment friendly materials provide long lasting and reliable operation
- Pressure control of recycled water supply lines in buildings, garbage collection rooms, garden irrigation pipes, etc.
- Pressure control in gravitational discharge and supply lines to water treatment units in high-rise buildings
- Pressure control in swimming pool engine rooms and water treatment systems
- Pressure control of filtration systems and automatic back flushing systems in buildings
- Pressure control in Reverse-Osmosis and De-Mineralizing water applications in buildings