Hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated quick pressure relief valve that relieves excessive system pressure when such pressure rises above a pre-set value.
It responds immediately, accurately, and with high repeatability to a rise in system pressure by opening fully. It also provides smooth drip tight closing.
The BERMAD 100 hYflow, at the leading edge of control valve design, are hydraulic plug- type, diaphragm operated valves.
This highly durable series utilizing industrial glass-filled nylon, combines simple and reliable construction with superior performance under wide range of operation conditions.
- High quality industrial grade construction materials ensure reliable, resilient and long lasting operation
- Flexible super travel diaphragm and balanced plug provide smooth operation with low actuation pressure and diaphragm protection
- Straight flow-through design of valve body ensures in ultra-high flow capacity with minimal loss of pressure
- Highly durable and resistant to harsh environmental conditions
- Simple design with few parts allows easy in-line inspection and service
- 2-way pilot and control loop provide immediate and accurate response to sudden pressure variations
- On-site adjustable pilot – simple and easy calibration of required pressure level
- System failure indication provides visual indication to maintenance personnel of aberrant operation conditions requiring immediate attention
- Pilot and control loop constructed from heavy duty environment friendly materials ensure long lasting and reliable operation even after long standby periods
- Burst protection for recycled water supply lines in buildings; garbage collection rooms, garden irrigation pipes, etc.
- Elimination of momentary pressure peaks in low pressure gravitational collection lines of water treatment units in highrise buildings
- Burst Protection for Swimming pools and spas pipes
- Protection against excessive pressure in filtration systems and automatic back flushing systems in buildings
- High pressure safety valve for Reverse-Osmosis and De- Mineralized water applications