Hydraulically operated control valve that controls reservoir filling and reservoir level in building water supply systems for heating, cooling and treated water facilities.
Reservoir filling is accomplished in response to a hydraulically controlled modulating horizontal float that maintains a constant water level, regardless of fluctuating demand.
The BERMAD 100 hYflow, at the leading edge of control valve design, are hydraulic plug- type, diaphragm operated valves.
This highly durable series utilizing industrial glass-filled nylon, combines simple and reliable construction with superior performance under wide range of operation conditions.
- High quality industrial grade construction materials ensure reliable, resilient and long lasting operation
- Flexible super travel diaphragm and balanced plug provide smooth operation with low actuation pressure and diaphragm protection
- Straight flow-through design of valve body ensures in ultra-high flow capacity with minimal loss of pressure
- Highly durable and resistant to harsh environmental conditions
- Simple design with few parts allows easy in-line inspection and service
- Adaptable on-site to a wide range of end connection types and sizes
- Optional articulated flange connection isolates the valve from pipeline bending and pressure stresses
- Incorporated flow handle for manual flow adjustments and operation overriding
- Ideal for plastic tanks low pressure applications
- Easy to horizontally mount and calibrate lightweight float; simple installation and maintenance, long-lasting smooth and reliable operation
- Cooling towers, level control of make-up water and bleed water collection tanks
- Level control in closed-loop heating/cooling open tank systems
- Level control of treated water feeding tanks in heating/cooling systems
- Constant level control systems where maintaining a full tank level is requireda