Hydraulically operated control valve that controls reservoir filling and reservoir level in buildings’ water supply systems of heating and cooling facilities.
Reservoir filling is in response to a Bi-level electric float switch signal opening at a pre-set low level and shutting off at a pre-set high level.
The BERMAD 100 hYflow, at the leading edge of control valve design, are hydraulic plug- type, diaphragm operated valves.
This highly durable series utilizing industrial glass-filled nylon, combines simple and reliable construction with superior performance under wide range of operation conditions.
- High quality industrial grade construction materials ensure reliable, resilient and long lasting operation
- Flexible super travel diaphragm and balanced plug provide smooth operation with low actuation pressure and diaphragm protection
- In on/off mode, smooth opening and closing operation
- Straight flow-through design of valve body ensures in ultra-high flow capacity with minimal loss of pressure
- Highly durable and resistant to harsh environmental conditions
- Simple design with few parts allows easy in-line inspection and service
- Adaptable on-site to a wide range of end connection types and sizes
- Incorporated flow handle for manual flow adjustments and operation overriding
- Ideal for plastic tanks low pressure applications
- Electrical operation; Low voltage and low current NO and NC solenoids
- Optional complete closing of the valve by external hydraulic / electric control source regardless of the supply line pressure
- Cooling towers applications; level control of make-up water and bleed water collection tanks
- Closed-loop heating/cooling systems; open tanks level control
- Heating/cooling systems; level control of treated water feeding tanks
- Electrical emergency override on hydraulic level control systems
- Duty cycle and valve prioritizing management on multi branch systems