Heating and cooling facilities.
Reservoir filling is in response to a Bi-level electric float switch signal opening at a pre-set low level and shutting off at a pre-set high level.
BERMAD 400 series valves are hydraulically operated, simple and reliable, globe valves with full bore hydrodynamic body providing an unobstructed flow path and superior performance.
The valves balanced rolling-diaphragm assembly is vulcanized with a rugged radial seal disk construction, performing as the valves only moving part.
- High quality construction materials ensure reliable, long lasting operation
- Full bore valve port area and hydrodynamic body ensure unobstructed flow path; minimal pressure loss with low cavitation damage
- Fully supported and balanced rolling diaphragm – low actuation pressure and excellent low flow regulation performance
- Ensured operation after long standby periods
- Straightforward three major components design – easy and simple on-site inline maintenance with minimal down time
- Accurate and reliable level control; preventing reservoir overflows and cut-offs
- Ensures uninterrupted supply to the building critical systems that are dependent on the reservoir performance for their water needs
- Electrical operation; Low voltage and low current NO and NC solenoids
- Optional complete closing of the valve by external hydraulic / electric control source regardless of the supply line pressure
- Cooling towers applications; level control of make-up water and bleed water collection tanks
- Closed-loop heating/cooling systems; open tanks level control
- Heating/cooling systems; level control of treated water feeding tanks
- Electrical emergency override on hydraulic level control systems
- Duty cycle and valve prioritizing management on multi branch systems