Hydraulically operated control valve that controls reservoir filling and reservoir level in buildings’ water supply systems of heating and cooling facilities.
Reservoir filling is in response to a hydraulically controlled Nonmodulating Bi-level vertical float that opens at a pre-set reservoir low level and shuts off drip-tight at a pre-set high level.
BERMAD 700ES series valves are hydraulically operated globe valves in standard oblique (Y) pattern with hydrodynamic body providing an unobstructed flow path, with seat assembly and double chamber unitized actuator that can be disassembled from the body as a separate integral unit. The 700ES valves have an excellent and highly effective modulation capacity for high differential pressure applications, and are designed to operate with minimal cavitation and noise under difficult operation conditions.
- Excellent quality construction materials ensure reliable, resilient and long lasting operation
- Durable, sophisticated and lightweight design ensure minimal cavitation damage and noise even under difficult and highly intensive operation conditions
- Hydrodynamic body and high performance actuator provide an unobstructed flow path with minimal pressure loss and outstanding modulation capability under conditions of high differential-pressure operation
- Double chamber actuator, fully operational under very low pressure conditions including optional full opening & closing action under zero line pressure; provides smooth, immediate valve response with no hammer effect.
- Near maintenance-free straightforward balanced design including an actuator that can be easily disassembled from the valve body as a separate integral unit for minimal downtime.
- Removable seat assembly offers easy on-site inline maintenance
- Hydraulic operation requires no electricity
- 4-way float control provides powered opening under conditions of extremely low pressure, allowing smooth and quiet water flow
- Cooling towers applications; level control of make-up water and bleed water collection tanks
- Closed-loop heating/cooling systems; open tanks level control
- Heating/cooling systems; level control of treated water feeding tanks
- Out of tank installation; level control in limited access or remote sites