Hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated, double chambered Non-Slam Check Valve. During system flow, when upstream pressure exceeds downstream pressure, the valve is fully open. When pressure conditions reverse, the valve shuts off drip tight preventing back flow.
Both the valve’s opening and closing speeds are controllable and onsite adjustable.
BERMAD 700 series valves are hydraulically operated globe valves available in either standard oblique (Y) or angle (A) pattern design.
They have a full bore hydrodynamic body providing an unobstructed flow path, with a seat assembly and double chamber unitized actuator that can be disassembled from the body as a separate integral unit.
- High quality construction materials ensure reliable, resilient and long lasting operation
- Durable design suitable for highly intensive operation
- Full bore valve port area and hydrodynamic body provide unobstructed flow path, with minimal pressure loss, operation noise and low cavitation damage
- Double chamber actuator, fully operational under very low pressure conditions including optional full opening & closing action under zero line pressure; provides smooth, immediate valve response with no hammer effect.
- Near maintenance-free straightforward balanced design including an actuator that can be easily disassembled from the valve body as a separate integral unit for minimal downtime.
- Opening and closing speed control
- The operation of the valve is gradual and smooth with no pipeline vibrations
- Reduces potential surge damage
- Prolongs the system’s life span
- Downstream of each high pressure pump where reverse flow prevention is required
- In pumping stations where smooth start/stop operation is required
- In pumping stations with duty cycle operation regime
- In pumping stations operating fix speed pumps
- In installations where flow indicators are required at the check valves, e.g. pumps no-flow protection or branch operation indicators