Hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated pressure reducing control valve that reduces a high upstream pressure to a lower constant downstream pressure, regardless of fluctuating demand or varying upstream pressure. BERMAD 700 series valves are hydraulic, oblique pattern, globe valves with double chamber unitized actuator, that can be disassembled from the body as a separate integral unit. The valves hydrodynamic body is designed for unobstructed flow path and provides excellent and highly effective modulation capacity for high differential pressure applications.
- High Quality Construction Materials – Reliable, resilient and long lasting operation.
- Robust Design – Suitable for constant, intense operation.
- In-Line Serviceable – Quick and easy maintenance and service.
- Line Pressure Driven – Independent operation, no external power needed.
- Unitized Actuator Assembly – Minimal downtime.
- 2-Way Control Loop – Immediate, accurate response to sudden system variations.
- Adjustable Pilot – Easy field pressure setting and calibration.
- Hydrodynamic Body with Unobstructed Flow Path – Minimal noise and cavitation damage.
- Protected Diaphragm – Minimizes chance of damage caused by debris in the pipeline.
- V-Port Throttling Plug – Low flow stability.
- For pressure control of potable water supply lines in buildings operating under tough conditions and intensive use, where maintaining accurate and stable pressure is vital
- In the main supply lines of hi-rise buildings where the building’s lower zones are exposed to excessive pressure
- In parallel redundant branches where uninterrupted water supply systems are required
- Adjacent to prestigious residential and office spaces where extraneous noise and maintenance activities are to be avoided
Pressure Reducing Station, featuring BERMAD BC-720-P valves to reduce high incoming pressure to a lower downstream set-point, a redundant, parallel branch to minimize the possibility of total water shut-off and a low flow bypass branch for low demand operation. For information on the other BERMAD products in this system please see the product data sheet for the BERMAD BC-73Q-P and BERMAD BC-70F-P.