The bladder surge tank provides full system protection from both positive and negative pressure surges.
The bladder in the tank creates a full separation between the air and the liquid; enabling the tank to operate longer and with no required maintenance.
- Verifying optimum operation using the following features:
- Visual Level
- Magnetic Level
- Weight Controller
- Free studies of Surge Analysis from the beginning of the project
- Advantages of bladder tanks are:
- No contact with water/metal; avoiding eventual corrosion
- Eliminates air compression permanent system