Hydraulically operated, flow control valve that upon sensing flow in excess of setting, shuts off and locks drip tight, until it is manually reset. As long as the flow is lower than the setting, the valve remains fully open, minimizing head loss. Bermad 700 Series valves are hydraulic, pilot operated, oblique pattern, globe valves with a seat assembly and double chamber unitized actuator that can be disassembled from the body as a separate integral unit. The valve's hydrodynamic body is designed for unobstructed flow path and provides high flow capabilities. The 700 Series operate under difficult operation conditions with minimal cavitation and noise. They are made of the highest quality materials suitable for different mining applications.
- Hydraulic flow sensor
– No moving parts. No electronic components.
– No need for flow straightening
- Designed to stand up to the toughest conditions
– Tamper resistant
– High sensitive pilot requires minimal valve – ΔP
– Drip tight sealing
- Double chamber actuator design
– Protected diaphragm
– No spring – full opening
– Simplified maintenance as it can be removed as a single unit. In-line serviceable
- Flexible design – Easy addition of optional features
- Obstacle free flow path