Hydraulically operated, circulation control valve that r elieves excessive line pressure when above maximum pre-set.
Bermad 700 Series valves are hydraulic, pilot operated, oblique pattern, globe valves with a seat assembly and double chamber unitized actuator that can be disassembled from the body as a separate integral unit.
The valve’s hydrodynamic body is designed for unobstructed flow path and provides excellent and highly effective modulation capacity for high differential pressure applications.
The 700 Series operate under difficult operating conditions with minimal cavitation and noise. They are made of the highest quality materials suitable for different mining applications.
- Designed to stand up to the toughest conditions
– Tamper resistant
– Excellent anti-cavitation properties
– Wide flow range
– High stability and accuracy
– Drip tight sealing
- Double chamber actuator design
– Protected diaphragm
– Provide rapid response to sudden changes in system conditions
– Simplified maintenance as it can be removed as a single unit. In-line serviceable
- Flexible design – Easy addition of features
- Optional V-Port Throttling Plug – Allows for low flow stability
- Obstacle free flow path