Hydraulically operated valve that responds to signals from the electronic controller BERMAD BE (optional), by changing its opening position according to set values programmed into the controller.
This valve combines the advantages of an excellent modulating, line pressure driven, hydraulic control valve with the advantages of electronic control.
The Bermad 800 Series valves are hydraulic operated, piston actuated, oblique pattern, globe valves with a seat assembly and double chambered unitized actuator.
The valve’s hydrodynamic body is designed for unobstructed flow path and provides excellent and high effective modulation capacity for high differential pressure applications.
The 800 Series operate under difficult operating conditions with minimal cavitation and noise. They are made of the highest quality materials suitable for different mining applications.
- Robust structure, piston actuated
– High pressure service
- Self-operated valves that can work without an external source of power, just a command is needed:
– Low power consumption
– Low cost wiring
– Normally Open, Normally Closed or Last Position
- Designed to stand up to the toughest conditions
– Tamper resistant
– Excellent anti-cavitation properties
– High stability and accuracy
– Drip tight sealing
- Double chamber actuator design:
– Full powered opening and closing (option “B”)
– Provide rapid response to sudden changes in system conditions
– Simplified maintenance as it can be removed as a single unit. In-line serviceable
- Flexible design – Easy addition of optional features:
– Analog position transmitter
– V-Port Throttling Plug – Allows for low flow stability
- Obstacle free flow path