Quick Pressure Relief control valve hydraulically operated, that relieves excessive system pressure when this pressure rises above the pre-set value.
It immediately, accurately, and with high repeatability responds to system pressure rise by fully opening.
Bermad 800 Series valves are hydraulic, pilot operated, piston actuated, oblique pattern, globe valves with a seat assembly and double chamber unitized actuator.
The valve’s hydrodynamic body is designed for unobstructed flow path and provides excellent and highly effective modulation capacity for high differential pressure applications.
The 800 Series operate under difficult operation conditions with minimal cavitation and noise. They are made of the highest quality materials suitable for different mining solutions
- Robust structure, piston actuated
– High pressure service
- Designed to stand up to the toughest conditions
– Tamper resistant
– Excellent anti-cavitation properties
– Wide flow range
– High stability and accuracy
– Drip tight sealing
- Double chamber actuator design
– Provide rapid response to sudden changes in system conditions
– Simplified maintenance as it can be removed as a single unit. In-line serviceable
- Balanced seal disc – High relief flow capacity
- Manual test valve – No setting change required
- Obstacle free flow path