Hydraulic active check pump control valve that opens or shuts off in response to electrical signals. The valve isolates the pump from the system during pump startup and shutdown, thereby preventing pipeline surges. While open, it sustain minimum discharge pressure regardless of fluctuating flow.
The Bermad 800 Series valves are hydraulic operated, piston actuated, oblique pattern, globe valves with seat assembly and double chambered unitized actuator.
The valves hydrodynamic body is designed for unobstructed flow path and provides high flow capabilities. They are made of the highest quality materials suitable for different mining applications.
- Robust structure, piston actuated
– High pressure service
- Self-operated valves that can work without an external source of power, just a command is needed
- Electric controlled
– Low power consumption
– Normally Open or Normally Closed main valve
- Hydrodynamic wide globe valve body provides:
– Higher flow (Kv;Cv) than standard globe valves
- Check feature (spring loaded type)
– Replaces line sized check valve
– Fail-safe mechanical closure
- Designed to stand up to the toughest conditions
– Tamper resistant
– Drip tight sealing
- Double chamber actuator design:
– Non-slam opening and closing characteristics
– Simplified maintenance as it can be removed as a single unit. In-Line serviceable
- Flexible design – Easy addition of optional features
- Obstacle free flow path