BERMAD C30/C10-E is a high quality combination air valve for a variety of pipe networks and operating conditions.
It evacuates air during pipeline filling, allows ecient release of air pockets from pressurized pipes, and enables large volume air intake in the event of network draining.
With its advanced aerodynamic design, double orifice and
Surge Protection device (optional), this valve provides excellent protection against air accumulation and prevents vacuum formation, with improved sealing in low pressure conditions.
- Straight flow body with large diameter automatic orifice: Higher than usual flow rates.
- Aerodynamic full-body kinetic shield: Prevents premature closing, without disturbing air intake or discharge.
- Dynamic sealing: Prevents leakage under low pressure conditions (1.5 psi; 0.1 bar).
- The boss on the base can be tapped with a thread for pressure gauge connection, check point or test drain for air valve function.
- Threaded Side outlet (2”; DN50) for connection of Surge
Protection (code SP) or Inflow prevention (code IP) devices.
- Compact, simple and reliable structure with fully corrosionresistant
internal parts; lower maintenance and increased life span.
- Design in compliance with functional standard and water service standards.
- Factory approval and Quality Control: Performance and specification tested and measured with specialized test bench, including vacuum pressure conditions.