Hydraulically operated, solenoid controlled valve that either opens fully or shuts off in response to an electric signal. It is available in several models including Normally Open (NO), Normally Closed (NC) or Last Position (LP).
The BERMAD 300 series basic valves are hydraulically operated, double chambered, diaphragm actuated control valves. They are available as either standard oblique (Y) 1½”, 2”, 3” or as a 2” angle pattern design. The BERMAD 300 Y-pattern body provides high flow capacity with low head loss and low sensitivity to dirt. The valve actuator allows for a wide versatility of applications with a cushioned, no-slam closure. BERMAD 300 series valves are equipped with an automatic/on/off mechanical closure and throttling operation.
- Double chambered actuator – features cushioned no-slam closure and reliable operation under conditions of very low pressure
- Low sensitivity to dirt
- On/off and throttling operation
- Designed for easy on-site, inline maintenance with minimal down time
- Y-pattern body ensures low head loss and high flow
- Simple and light-weight construction – cost effective application
- Double chamber electrical control, provides power opening under extremely low pressure conditions by utilizing the lower chamber, allowing smooth and quiet water flow
- Flow over the seat, opens only under electrical command
- Hydraulically Normally Closed, preventing uncontrolled flow through the valve
- Advanced design, easily connected to buildings command and control systems
- Automatic electrically controlled drainage valves of sediments from cooling towers and heat preserving reservoirs
- Cooling towers tanks bleeding control
- In HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) filtration application, where their flushing and drainage electric control valves require “safe failure to close” functioning