Hydraulically operated control valve that controls reservoir filling and reservoir level in building potable water systems.
Reservoir filling is in response to a hydraulically controlled Bi-level vertical float that opens at a pre-set reservoir low level and shuts off at a pre-set high level, regardless of valve differential pressure.
BERMAD 400 series valves are hydraulically operated, simple and reliable, globe valves with full bore hydrodynamic body providing an unobstructed flow path and superior performance.
The valves balanced rolling-diaphragm assembly is vulcanized with a rugged radial seal disk construction, performing as the valves only moving part.
- High quality construction materials ensure reliable, long lasting operation
- Full bore valve port area and hydrodynamic body ensure unobstructed flow path; minimal pressure loss with low cavitation damage
- Fully supported and balanced rolling diaphragm – low actuation pressure and excellent low flow regulation performance
- Ensured operation after long standby periods
- Straightforward design of three major components – easy and simple on-site inline maintenance with minimal down time
- Accurate and reliable level control; prevents reservoir overflows and cut-offs
- Specially designed for emergency water reservoirs where long standby periods are expected
- 3-way float control provides powered closing under low pressure conditions
- Out-of-tank installation minimizes wave effects and corrosion, enables easy inspection, calibration and maintenance
- Level control in water reservoirs of buildings, including basement and roof-top reservoirs, pressure breaking tanks, emergency water storage, and so others
- Priority and backup management of reservoirs
- Complete closing of the valve by external control source regardless of supply line pressure
- Out of tank installation level control in limited access or remote sites