Pressure relief/sustaining hydraulically operated control valve that can fulfill either of two separate functions: When installed in-line, it sustains minimum pre-set, upstream (back) pressure regardless of fluctuating flow or varying downstream pressure. When installed as a “branched from the line” circulation valve it relieves excessive line pressure when above maximum pre-set. BERMAD 700 series valves are hydraulic, oblique pattern, globe valves with double chamber unitized actuator, that can be disassembled from the body as a separate integral unit. The valves hydrodynamic body is designed for unobstructed flow path and provides excellent and highly effective modulation capacity for high differential pressure applications.
- High Quality Construction Materials – Reliable, resilient and long lasting operation
- Robust Design – Suitable for constant, intense operation
- In-Line Serviceable – Quick and easy maintenance and service
- Line Pressure Driven – Independent operation, no external power needed
- Unitized Actuator Assembly – Minimal downtime
- Hydrodynamic Body with Unobstructed Flow Path – Minimal noise and cavitation damage
- 2-Way Control Loop – Immediate, accurate response to sudden system variations
- Adjustable Pilot – Easy field pressure setting and calibration
- Protected Diaphragm – Minimizes chance of damage caused by debris in the pipeline
- Protection from the effects of bursts and extreme pressure in buildings potable water systems
- Pressure sustaining control of buildings reservoir filling systems such as: basement, roof-top, pressure breaking and emergency tanks, where the supply line also feeds additional high priority
- As a safety device for pumping stations temporarily operated out of their regular regime, where stable and constant pressure relief is required
- High pressure safety relief valve in potable water pressure reduction systems
The BERMAD BC-730-P As a pressure sustaining valve that recycles water back to the reservoir at stagnate pump operation, it will remain close when raiser pressure is normal. In an event where the pump works at low flows and high head, the BC-730-P will open to allow sufficient water circulation and pump cooling.
Also featured is the BC-740-P Active-Check Valve that coordinates start / stop functions simultaneously with the pump controller and the BC-735-55-P Surge Anticipating Valve; Will pre-active electrically open to relieve spikes in excess pressure case of power failure and surges.