WB2H is hydraulically operated potable water pressure reducing system that combines emergency backup valve, relief device and integral zero flow modulation. The system reduces higher upstream pressure to lower constant downstream pressure regardless of fluctuating demand or varying upstream pressure. It protects the consumers from excessive pressure and ensures continuous water supply in emergency situations.
The BC-72S-WBP-B2H system consists of BERMAD 700ES valves and combines main pressure reducing valve with a “hot backup” PRV that kicks over to operation and switches an alarm signal in case of main PRV malfunction.
BERMAD water control systems for buildings combine valves and control elements into one compact, factory assembled and calibrated integral structure, designed to perform a specific water control task. These control systems provide builders and engineers with simple water control solutions that are easy to install, inspect and maintain.
- Compact structure offers small footprint for vertical or horizontal installation in tight confined spaces such as water cabinets and technical floors
- Integral factory assembled unit offers easy and simple installation reducing assembly errors and logistics difficulties
- Factory calibrated and adjustable on site, saving time and reducing engineering, operating and inspection workloads
- Two stage redundancy – safe and continuous water supply
- Excellent quality construction materials ensure reliable, resilient and long lasting operation
- Durable, sophisticated and lightweight design ensure minimal cavitation damage and noise even under difficult and highly intensive operation conditions
- Hydrodynamic body and high performance actuator provide an unobstructed flow path with minimal pressure loss and outstanding modulation capability under conditions of high differential-pressure operation
- Near maintenance-free straightforward balanced design including an actuator that can be easily disassembled from the valve body as a separate integral unit for minimal downtime.
- Accurate and reliable pressure reducing control loop ensures long lasting quick response and consecutive modulation
- Linear adjustment pilot allows easy set up and calibration
- On floor, compact pressure zone control system for water cabinets in high-rise buildings
- Technical floor, centralized pressure zones control system
- Critical water supply systems that can be incorporated into multi-branch duty cycled controlled systems for uninterrupted water supply
- Supply line pressure modulation protects buildings from fluctuating or excessive city line pressure