Hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated active check valve that opens fully or shuts off in response to electric signals. It isolates the pump from the system during pump starting and stopping, to prevent pipeline surges.
BERMAD 700 series valves are globe style control valves available in either standard Y (oblique) or angle pattern configurations. They have a full bore hydrodynamic body providing an unobstructed flow path, with a seat assembly and double chamber unitized actuator that can be removed from the body as a separate integral unit.
- Hֺֺigh Quality Construction Materials – Reliable, resilient and long lasting operation
- Rֺֺobust Design – Suitable for constant, intense operation
- Iֺֺn-Line Serviceable – Quick and easy maintenance and service
- Lֺֺine Pressure Driven – Independent operation, no external power needed
- Uֺֺnitized Actuator Assembly – Minimal downtime
- Hֺֺydrodynamic Body with Unobstructed Flow Path –
Minimal noise and cavitation damage
- Pֺֺrotected Diaphragm – Minimizes chance of damage
caused by debris in the pipeline
- Pֺֺrovides surge free starting and stopping of supplementary pumps
- Dֺֺelays reaction of variable speed primary pump when single speed supplementary pump comes on line or goes off line.