These Ex d solenoid valves are equipped with a heavy-duty enclosure of flameproof design, suited for use where hazardous materials are present intermittently as defined by zones 1 or zone 2, Group II apparatus category according to the ATEX 94/9/EC Directive.
Suitable for outdoor industrial applications, the solenoid’s enclosure and construction is designed to withstand and contain an internal explosion. The coil is IP66 (minimum) ingress protection rated, continuous duty design with class H high temperature insulation rating.
These solenoid valves are suitable for activating BERMAD Deluge and water control valves, for use with filtered firewater or a pneumatic pressure supply.
- FM approved for use with BERMAD deluge valves, using firewater / air
- 25 bar / 365 psi max working pressure, refer to selection table
- Integral Terminal Box
- IP66 or 67 ingress protection
- Heavy Duty construction
- Seawater construction option, refer to selection table
- Class H coil insulation with suppression diode as standard