The PS-12 Pressure Switch is for use in conjunction with BERMAD Deluge or other types of water control valves, to indicate discharge water pressure. This Pressure Switch offers reliability, repeatability and durability in a compact design.
It is ideal for operation under the harsh conditions of DIV.1 or Zone 1 (II 2 G/D Ex d IIC T6 Certified) hazardous locations.
At the heart of the PS-12 is a snap action Belleville spring assembly, which transfers motion to a hermetically sealed 5 amp vibration resistant microswitch.
Applications: Chemical plants, refineries, gas and petroleum installations, offshore and marine vessels.
- Stainless Steel construction
- Vibration resistant technology
- Hermetically sealed switch enclosure
- Convenient field adjustments
- Global approvals for hazardous locations
- Strain relief, high over pressure
- Mechanical contact lifecycle: 10 million cycle