The BERMAD FC 700E-3X-BO is a Double Chambered hydraulically powered foam-concentrate valve, controlled electrically by a solenoid valve.
The FC 700E-3X-BO is hydraulically actuated by existing fire water pressure, independent from the foam pressure enabling functionality at very low pressure or even non-pressurized foam concentrate.
This makes it highly suited for installation at the discharge of atmospheric tanks.
The valve is “Fail Safe Close”, designed with an “Over the Seat” flow direction to ensure drip-tight sealing and safe operation.
The BERMAD FC 700E-3X-BO replaces mechanically actuated valves or pilot-operated solenoid valves, providing safer operation for modern foam systems, assuring maximum reliability of the entire firefighting system.
Features and Benefits
- Double chambered Actuation – Zero Line Pressure
- Obstacle free full bore – Uncompromising reliability
- Fail Safe Close – Safe operation and drip tight sealing
- In line serviceable – Minimum downtime and easy maintenance
- 3-Way control – No continual release of control fluid
- Explosion-proof for hazardous locations (code: 7/8/9)
- Valve position indicator
- Electric indication (Limit Switch or Pressure Switch)
- Foam systems
- Zone isolating, on-off remote control
- Marine environments
- Emergency low DC power activation