The BERMAD Model FP 400E-2M Classic Deluge Valve includes a Manual EasyLock Reset for latching the valve open in response to an electric, hydraulic, pneumatic, or electro-pneumatic signal. The Deluge Valve resets to the closed position only upon local manual reset activation.
- Latch open – Closes upon local reset only
- One-piece molded diaphragm-Only moving part – No maintenance required
- Simple design – Cost effective
- Obstacle-free full bore – Uncompromising reliability
- Factory pre-assembled trim – Out of-box quality
- In-line serviceable – Minimal down time
- Automatic spray or foam systems
- Petrochemical facilities
- Power plants & transformers
- Flammable materials storage
- Aviation & airports
The BERMAD Model FP 400E-2M is suitable for systems that include electric fire detection. The Deluge Valve latches open in response to an electric signal.